Three-year-old dies after spending more than three hours in scorching bus
Jul20

Three-year-old dies after spending more than three hours in scorching bus

iStock/Thinkstock(HOUSTON) — A 3-year-old boy left unattended in a blistering-hot daycare bus for more than three hours has died.The child was unresponsive when discovered inside the vehicle by police, who said the temperature inside the vehicle at th…

Read More
Coats learns live that Trump inviting Putin to White House: ‘Say that again?’
Jul19

Coats learns live that Trump inviting Putin to White House: ‘Say that again?’

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images(WASHINGTON) — Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was being interviewed on stage at the Aspen Security Forum Thursday when he was surprised to hear President Donald Trump was inviting Vladimir Putin to Washington …

Read More
Tornadoes touch down in Iowa, causing several injuries and destruction
Jul19

Tornadoes touch down in Iowa, causing several injuries and destruction

hawkfromnorwalk/Twitter(DES MOINES, Iowa) — Tornadoes have touched down in central Iowa, displacing families and causing destruction across multiple counties.At least 10 people were injured and sent to the hospital. They were later released after suff…

Read More
Florida, California among top sites for shark attacks in the US
Jul19

Florida, California among top sites for shark attacks in the US

iStock/Thinkstock(NEW YORK) — New York may have been the site of two suspected shark attacks on Wednesday, but attacks by the creatures in these waters are so rare that there have been only 10 documented cases confirmed in nearly 150 years.The worst p…

Read More
71-year-old man dies from flesh-eating bacteria linked to tainted oyster
Jul19

71-year-old man dies from flesh-eating bacteria linked to tainted oyster

iStock/Thinkstock(SARASOTA, Fla.) — A 71-year-old man died from a flesh-eating bacteria that health officials say he contracted from eating a bad raw oyster at a Florida seafood restaurant.Florida Health Department officials said the man died from Vib…

Read More